Our tank cleaning personnel are highly trained and continuously updates as customer and industry needs change, to assure our customers that their bulk food product is transported in a sanitary, clean tank.
As a wash bay technician, you are helping ensure excellent service to our customers as well as helping our drivers by ensuring our equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized according to FSMA guidelines.
Our minimum hiring requirements are:
- Safely and effectively follow all wash and sanitation procedures
- Properly document and track trailers in accordance with company/facility policy
- Comply with all safety procedures while washing & driving equipment
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Mechanical Ability and Inclination
- Attention to detail
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
Current opportunities available:
Opportunities in the East Earl Tank Wash
If you are interested in having a meaningful, challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application.
You can apply for this position by clicking on the button below.